And he's in very esteemed company on the list.
Egyptian football superstar, Mohamed Salah, has come in at fourth spot on the list of the world's most valuable footballers, making him the most valuable in the Premiere League, according to a study by KPMG.
The company estimate Salah's current value to be €168.3m. The valuation is based on several factors, including the player´s playing position, contract with his current club, on-pitch performance at club and national level and media and commercial potential, among other things.
On the worldwide list, Salah came behind PSG duo and worldwide fan favourites, Kylian Mbappe (€215m) and Neymar (€229.1m), as well as Barcelona’s front-man Lionel Messi (€203.3m), who was ranked in third place.
1. Neymar, PSG: €229.1m
2. Kylian Mbappe, PSG: €215m
3. Lionel Messi, Barcelona: €203.3m
4. Mohamed Salah, Liverpool: €168.3m
5. Harry Kane, Tottenham: €151.1m
6. Eden Hazard, Chelsea: €148.2m
7. Kevin De Bruyne, Man City: €129.4m
8. Antoine Griezmann, Atletico Madrid: €125.6m
9. Paul Pogba, Man United: €119.3m
10. Philippe Coutinho, Barcelona: €118.2m
Main Image: GiveMeSport